Where is my LID???? Still no news. According to the rumor boards, agencies are expecting referrals by the end of the month. So here's hoping our LID is included in the paperwork.
On the quilt front.
We have received 36 squares and 32 Good Wishes.
Thanks to all of my Internet friends:) for helping us get closer to that goal of "100" !!!
I am also working on a separate "100 Good Wishes Quilt" link and updating photos. We have received really beautiful squares and wishes. I can't wait to share them all with you.
Now that my self-created swap frenzy has slowed down. (Most of my squares & wishes will be reaching the mail tomorrow), I will finally be sending out ladybug quilt letters to family and friends.
At last! I can sit, relax, and wait for more beautiful squares and wishes to arrive.
On your mark! Get set! Go! I'll race you to the mailbox!!
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Wow. Did you know that someone else in our group was doing the quilt now too?
I guess we need to post this on our own site and get people to swap squares!
Post a Comment