Sunday, November 12, 2006

We're .......back.........Another LID-versary!

After a relaxing week away with my Mom, we are back. There is nothing like being on vacation when your biggest problem of the day (if you have one) is "What's for dinner?".

While we were away we hit the eight month mark (November 7th) in the wait. EIGHT MONTHS!!!Hard to believe it but its true. Usually I have something mushy and sweet to say but not tonight. Eight months is exactly that eight long months....Maybe tomorrow you'll get a mushy and sweet post...maybe...

It was really great not to have the Internet around, don't get me wrong, I love being connected but sometimes you just need to step away. I will admit that one of the first things I did was read my emails but that is as far as I got. Tomorrow is another day and until 12 am tonight, I am still on vacation!



Create Your Own!

1 comment:

4D said...

Happy 8 Month! Looks like a great time.

Keep smilin!