Tigger I am so sorry for not posting sooner!!!!!Please forgive me. I have been working like a "dog" WOOF! WOOF! for the last two weeks and have not had time to post. We loved the book! In fact it was on my books to get list. You must have people in the know to have read my mind. We received it the day after Thanksgiving and it now takes its own special place in our little one's bookcase:) Your are the best! Thanks! Luv ya!!!!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
I'm so sorry, so sorry...Tigger
Tigger I am so sorry for not posting sooner!!!!!Please forgive me. I have been working like a "dog" WOOF! WOOF! for the last two weeks and have not had time to post. We loved the book! In fact it was on my books to get list. You must have people in the know to have read my mind. We received it the day after Thanksgiving and it now takes its own special place in our little one's bookcase:) Your are the best! Thanks! Luv ya!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment