Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I survived "twaddler" training so far.....

A few things I learned during twaddler training.



This is all TRUE!




This does not happen!




A baby crying does happen!

You must know how to "Quack" like a duck.

And "quack" well.

You must be careful, twaddlers are a very intellectual bunch of children who take one look at you and smell that you are

NEW

try to play you

then try again

you are either played or try not to be played

either way

It's EXHAUSTING!

Today I set up my first bulletin board. Well I should rephrase that. My niece and I set up my first bulletin board. It took forever to put up, ask my niece who came to help and could only smile when I threw out piece after piece of bulletin board paper because I either made a mistake or thought I did. I have to admit, it did look great when it was done!

It was extremely special to have my niece with me. She is one of the main reasons I passed Student Teaching in College, without her I would never have been able to submit student work. My niece has been present for every important milestone in my life. I only hope that I can be present for all of her milestones :)

I wonder was the free pizza a bribe?

I also showed up with different "twaddler" ideas in organized folders.

I'm not anal

but

I don't think anyone believed me!

Ha!

Did I forget to say I had fun!

2 comments:

Moosevine said...

It was always so exciting to plan lessons and prepare the classroom. After you do a couple of bulletin boards, you'll be slapping them up in no time! :) What fun!

chad-roscoe said...

Love this! it sounds like a lot of fun! haven't taught the little folks since high school Bible school duty.
Thanks for the Toddler Property Laws too! I needed that refresher!
:)
Di