I knew the cut-off was February 17th but I just didn't want to face it. Under two days. So few families referred. The numbness is back again. That lack of feeling that often follows referral batches such as this one. I want to complain but I know in my heart there are families who have been thru even worse. So I'll settle for a True or False Test.
True of False?
Disappointment is defined as the feeling of dissatisfaction that follows the failure of expectations to manifest.
To the individual disappointment focuses on outcome.
It is a source of psychological stress.
The study of disappointment—its causes, impact and the degree to which individual decisions are motivated by a desire to avoid it—is a focus in the field of decision analysis,
Disappointment is one of two primary emotions involved in decision-making.
Not challenged enough....
Kepp reading.
“The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” Robert Kiyosaki
Finally something positive to say about nothing positive today.
Tomorrow will be better after all disappointment can be good.
I'll post about my new possible referral dates later this week.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment