Its been almost three weeks since the social worker visited and still NO HOMESTUDY! The social worker has emailed me and updated me throughout the process which I should be happy about but I WANT MY HOMESTUDY!! We're almost there. I was really hoping to get the homestudy to USCIS before Christmas but its just not going to happen.
On a positive note,
1) I had nine (9) notary signatures authenticated which means we can
have the documents certified by the NY Department of State.
2) Mike & I went shopping and all I wanted to do was buy baby things!
3) Cabbage Patch Doll Alert! I am also looking for an Asian Cabbage Patch Doll.
Hugsnkisses to the first person who can find one:)
Happy Christmas!! At mass this past sunday, our parish priest spoke about Christmas and the importance of the birth of Jesus. He reminded me, becasue you know we all need reminding, that Christmas isn't about shopping, isn't about a holiday, but about Jesus, our community and family. He suggested we wipe the word holiday out of our vocabulary and replace it with Christmas.
Remember to tell your family you love them.
Remember to keep all of those less fortunate and away in the military in your prayers.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment