Friday, December 01, 2006

Still Waiting.....

I finally had a chance to catch up on referral news. I was really hoping for good news....like they referred a whole MONTH! Not a chance! This past month has been such a struggle.....

AND I AM NOT HAPPY!

This wait really @@@@@!!! Feel free to substitute whatever word works for you! I really thought I had been holding it together pretty well. I don't know if its the wait (9 months next week), my father in-law being ill, impending retirement, another holiday with NO BABY, or lack of sleep from too many hours at work but....

I AM JUST NOT FEELING HAPPY GO LUCKY!!!

I'm just not feeling the holiday spirit!

I'm just not feeling it!

I could write a long winded post about how all is not right in my world but what would it get me?

Not a thing....

So I am going to hold my pity party tomorrow night because tonight I am just too tired and fed up to stay up and write.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so not alone! This month has been the hardest!!!!! Our agency also posted the wait to 15 to 18 months on Monday. That's how my @!#$% week started! I'm going to bed and stay there all weekend!

Hang in there!

4D said...

I hear ya! It does suck for us waiting peeps. Hang in there and we will get thru this together.

Keep smilin!