Monday, July 30, 2007

Too close for comfort Part II

After being away a few days we came back to.....

1. Our fingerprint appointments in the mail. (I guess I should be happy)

2. A car that is not running right and is at the shop as we speak. (not happy)

3. A storm that knocked out electricity to the 2nd floor of our home,some charring on the side of the house. (possibly lightning related- definitely not happy)

4. The loss of a very close neighbor, great man and friend.(Beyond not happy)

5. (I'll leave blank for now, something is bound to happen)

3 comments:

Trixie said...

Friends who love you.

HAPPY!

chad-roscoe said...

i'm so sorry you had that happen! well, the fingerprints are a step in the right direction though, right?
we just renewed our I171H...
things must be looking up for all of us. :)
xx
di

Kim said...

Thanks for the happy thoughts Trixie & Di !