Friday, July 20, 2007

Which Movie Mom are you ? "Freaky !"


How did Sheila and I end up as the same Mom ? Go figure ! Just not quite sure I agree with the results of the quiz. You take it! Maybe, we'll make it three in a row !

Your Movie Mom Personality: Dr. Tess Coleman, Freaky Friday Dr. Tess Coleman is a super busy mom juggling a high-powered career, an overscheduled life, and two children. She lives her life by appointments, trying desperately to keep it all organized. In her attempts to have a "scheduled" existence, she often overlooks the more important things in her life -- her children -- and seems to be constantly in motion (and getting nowhere). Her desire to keep everything in control often backfires, and it appears that nothing in her life is truly under control. Tess is an intelligent, well-educated woman who tends to talk to her children as though they were adults, and is not always the best listener. This kind of mom follows all the rules of motherhood -- teaching them right from wrong, disciplining them, and so on -- but falls short in really getting to know her own children. On the other hand, Tess has a spirited personality, and a commitment to her family. She knows how to have fun; she just has to be reminded that the work can wait. Keeping it all in perspective is difficult, but she knows how to "cut loose" when she has her family around her. Her carefree spirit rises up from time-to-time and keeps her from letting the stress of her career get the better of her

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your Movie Mom Personality: Dr. Tess Coleman, Freaky Friday

I am not a mom but I love quizzes, so I did it and I got Jamie Lee too!
Hey maybe everyone is the same mom?

BTW Kim Love your song :)