Hooray! I have survived the third week of online teacher training. One more week to go. I actually got ahead and had most of the weekend off! Friday night was spent having dinner with baby sister, Jilly, well spent quality time that I never seem to have was finally well spent! Saturday was spent out with my honey walking our 3 1/2 mile walk, feeding the ducks and two swans (the swans were babies last year and returned this spring), making dinner, and having a few glasses of wine. Sunday was spent much the same with a nice long call to my sister Dee. We talked for such a long time it seemed and boy have I missed our talks! Tonight I had hoped to get a jump start on the last week. Not to be! The assignments have not been posted yet. Darn! Instead I worked on my China Province Scrapbook Swap. Definitely a good thing. I think I may actually go to sleep early and give these tired eyes a rest. Nothing else going on around here.
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep..........Oh that sounds good..................
PS Happy Birthday Tara!!!!!!
Hope you had a great day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment