Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A stress-free night!

After a long weekend away, just got back today! I can happily say I am DONE! I have finally finished my online teacher training course. Well, I actually finished officially on Monday. It is unbelievable the amount of freedom I felt in being able to take my laptop and use it while away. I didn't log on for long. (The advantage of getting most of the coursework completed by last Saturday.) What did feel good was to check my emails on Monday to find out that I PASSED! I will get my course evaluation by tomorrow and should start receiving my Mentorship paperwork by the end of the week. Mentorship? Yes, although the training aspect is done I still have to teach under a mentor for my first two courses. Almost there!

It was nice to get away and spend some quality time with the hubby. It has been a pretty tough six weeks with all the time I have spent online working on the teacher training course.

Now onto rumors. The next rumored cut-off for log-in dates is expected to be January 12, 2008. I will know more in a few days. I will also provide my not so expert analysis on what that means for us.

Since this should be an online free night, stress-free night, and happy night. I like to stay in happy mode for as long as possible. I am going to turn off my computer and work on my China Province Scrapbook Swap!

Fun!

Stress-free!

Happy Day!

Happy Night!

No comments: