A few days ago I broke down and purchased a few cute baby items. One was the dress which is a onesie under a jumper. The hat I loved (can never have too many). And the itsy bitsy bikini top. I figure it won't be hard to find a diaper for the bottom :)
I was also very lucky to be on the receiving end of this beautiful blanket, sleeper, and bib gift. My girlfriend Karen who is waiting for Travel Approval passed this on to me. She decided that her little man would look better in blue! Keep your fingers crossed that her Travel Approval comes soon.
Tomorrow we go for our first Hep B shots and pick up our medical clearances. All we have left is the police clearances and a visit with the social worker. We will be submitting for new fingerprints in October and sending in our free extension paperwork sometime in November/December.
I have been thinking more and more about our referral. I believe our child has already been born and is waiting for us. It is very hard to focus on the everyday things when what I want most of all is to see our child's face. It has been a very long and difficult wait. I wonder where our child is and pray every night that our child is being loved, is warm, and safe.
It is time to rip apart the house again, really throw things out or donate them and get organized.
Lucky for me, I am going away for a week. I guess I will just have to start on this next week!
Happy Sunday!












No comments:
Post a Comment