Monday, September 29, 2008

Referrals are in!

Referrals have started to show up in the U.S. It looks like the cut-off is Feb. 15, 2006. Six days is less than I had hoped for. My agency confirmed that they have received referrals for Feb 15th families and their next Log-in date is Feb 17th, On my Feb yahoo group no one has received a referral past the 15th. I'll update when I know for sure.

On our adoption front
We have gotten our first Hep B series shots and updated our medicals. We still have to get police clearance letters and will probably get them this week. We have a visit tentatively scheduled with our social worker to complete the homestudy update. I will have to send an extension request to USCIS by the end of next week for our free fingerprints and I'm still searching for a clinic for our Hep A shots. Moving along.....

1 comment:

Here Comes the Prince said...

Hi, Kim we too are hearing Feb 15. So we are thinking Referal maybe by January? We just finished our re-newing all of outpaper work and we are waiting again. It is getting soon so hang on!
Tony & Steph

luca.blogspot.com