Wednesday, February 28, 2007

If you were a Superhero just for today, who would you be?



Your Superhero Identity For Today Is:

Name: Golden Raven
Secret Identity: Kim
Special Power: Invisible Finger
Transportation: Nuclear Submarine
Weapon: Neutron Carbine
Costume: Carbonite Robe
Sidekick: Pippin
Nemesis: Eric the Ugly
Tragic Flaw: Addicted to chocolate
Favorite Food: Ritz Crackers

This chick is me? She has a lot going on.....Whats up with the Invisible finger? No other means of transportation? Nuclear Submarine? Carbonite Robe? Will it make my referral come quicker? I'm in then! Well, I am addicted to Chocolate. Pippin, where are you? We need to get moving on this right away! This just might work!

Find out which
  • Superhero

  • you are :)

    4 comments:

    Moosevine said...

    Let me know when you figure out how the invisible finger works. I'm dying to know!!! And if you and Pippin somehow make it to the Matching Room in China, I'll make it worth your while to add our dossier to a stack being processed! :)

    Moosevine said...

    Oh, and did I mention that baseball season is just around the corner?! ;)

    Kim said...

    Derek Jeter in my Nuclear Submarine. I can do that!

    Trixie said...

    What does the invisible finger do? WaWa had some ideas which I won't share with you.