Who could ever forget you? You were Dorothy's Red String :) I love the book "Love you like Crazy Cakes". Every month we are the receipient of wonderful Secret Family & Friend Gifts. Each gift is as unique as the friend or family member sending them. We can't thank you enough for helping us get thru the wait. I can't wait to find out WHO you all really are!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Thank you Auntie Em :)
Who could ever forget you? You were Dorothy's Red String :) I love the book "Love you like Crazy Cakes". Every month we are the receipient of wonderful Secret Family & Friend Gifts. Each gift is as unique as the friend or family member sending them. We can't thank you enough for helping us get thru the wait. I can't wait to find out WHO you all really are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment