
AND what do I read on RQ, referrals may only go thru November 24th.
Are you kidding me?
Are you?????
It took one year to get from July 2005 to November 2005.
HOW CAN THAT BE?
Please do not answer that question.
I know, I know, its not a fact yet but its close to fact.
YUCK!
I guess if you look at the positive side (is there one?)
We have at the most (crossing fingers, toes, everything that can cross) a year to go.
Now about our little little get away.
We needed it.
Mike painted in our little little get away.
I read three books!
YEAH!
We saw some friends.
We ate good food
We laughed.Some of us knew a picture was being taken, some of us did not!

We identified new birds. You can see them a little, little bit here by the wishing well. "Common Moorhens"
We came home and found these photos that had not been shared. It was an attempt to get the boys at an angle. Someone didn't want to move their head away from the curtain and then decided to lie down. Oh well!


And in two days I start working with my group of "Twaddlers" !












No comments:
Post a Comment