Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Love my new look!

Love my new blog look!

Love my new blog look!

Love it!

Love it!

I have to post a special thank you to "you know who". I hope to post a proper thank you this weekend.

We are just back from a week away and once again I am behind with assignments so I need to catch up.

No real news on the referral front. Some agencies say that the CCAA is matching and will work thru thye Olympics, some say that they are not and will close for the whole month of August. Seems like know one really knows. I should have a better idea by the weekend.

In the meantime sorry for my short hello and belated blog makeover thank you. I promise its coming....

1 comment:

Moosevine said...

The new look is fabulous! Your mystery blog designer did a great job! :)