It is that time again. Time to post the shots that you hope I will or will NOT find! I loved this photo of my Dad and niece taken the afternoon after my niece's dance recital. I never knew EITHER one of them could move like that! Keep checking back as I look for that BEST shot! and await the "you wouldn't post that photo would you?" phone calls and emails!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Take your best shot!
It is that time again. Time to post the shots that you hope I will or will NOT find! I loved this photo of my Dad and niece taken the afternoon after my niece's dance recital. I never knew EITHER one of them could move like that! Keep checking back as I look for that BEST shot! and await the "you wouldn't post that photo would you?" phone calls and emails!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment