Oh my! It is! A CRIB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I have finally broken down and agreed to let my sister bring the crib and toddler bed. I have stayed calm for as long as I can.
I kept putting it off because I just could not bear to see it empty in my house. I'm feeling pretty confident that it is okay to do it now.
I can feel the butterflies fluttering away in my stomach and if I wasn't so totally exhausted by last weeks shannanigans I would probably be bouncing LITERALLY off the walls.
I knew that once I told her to bring it, it would push me to get the baby's room in order.
After over three years, I can hardly believe I am giving into the idea that it is really happening. I could cry right now...












2 comments:
It won't be empty for long. We are so excited you're almost there. She's almost here! Love, Dad & Linda
Relax, take your time, all will get done, and now... when you get that bedroom ready...it's ok to cry, cause they're tears of happiness!!!
Love,
Sue
PS- Yes, it's really happening!!!!
Post a Comment