Thursday, May 21, 2009

OMG Referrals have arrived!!!!!!!!!



I went out for a walk, ate lunch by a lake, bought some flowers and came back to find out REFERRALS haven't just arrived; they are here at my agency.

My agency reported that they have received referrals. I hope we hear something today but it could be tomorrow. OMG my stomach is flipping!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is my referral call list???

I will be letting my family know first and then posting here. WOW!!! I can't breathe....

its really happening....

Photobucket

7 comments:

Sue G said...

Oh I hope you are coming to dinner tonight!!!!!!!
Wooo Hoooo

Hugs
Sue

Moosevine said...

YEAH!!!!! Waiting to hear the news! I know how hard the wait is, and yours has been even more difficult the past couple of months. I can't believe how excited I am for you! I'm trying to hold back tears, and you haven't even gotten the call yet! Hurry up agency!!!

Pat T. said...

OMG -- Can't wait to hear your news. It's so exciting!!!!!

Trixie said...

Waiting waiting waiting

I just called JAckie to see if she'd heard anything new.....

Please please let us know ASAP!

HUGS

Vicky said...

OMG !!! Cant wait to hear !

Kim said...

Wooooohoooooo! I am beyond excited for you!

One Happy Momma said...

What do you mean we have to wait until you post? :) Of course you'll be calling your family FIRST!

I can't wait to see your precious little one on your blog!

Hugs and love -

Cathy