Monday, April 03, 2006

Good Morning Coffee


MVC-026S
Originally uploaded by kimmieeleven.
This weekend I received a very creative and unique United States Square & Wish. The state of Washington is unique for many things but who would have known Starbuck's Coffee had its start here. Go figure. Sorry folks this one is for me, if you want a cup, you are going to have to make your own trip to Starbuck's. Special thanks to the Youmans Family for sending us this wish:)

5 comments:

Mary said...

Isn't she so cleaver? I just got mine too.

Tina said...

OK thats cool! I'm a Starbucks fanatic! I spend way to much money there!

Trixie said...

Why do some people have to be sooo terribly creative? I want to be that creative. I am insane with creative envy! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*pity party*

*sniff*

It really is a nice wish. Very nice. How generous. I wish I wasn't on a Starbuck's diet. No Starbucks for me. For a long long time. *sigh*

Trixie said...

Love it love it love it

I am insane with creative jealousy. You are a lucky girl to get such a special wish!

Trixie said...

Love it love it love it

I am insane with creative jealousy. You are a lucky girl to get such a special wish!