Six weird facts about me:
1. I can not sleep with socks on.
2. I am afraid of lightning but love the rain.
3. I am an unorganized multi-tasker and can not be without a goal or mission.
4. I am afraid of heights but can climb up a ladder, take a hot air ballon ride. Just don't ask me to climb down:)
5. I love scrambled eggs with mayo sandwiches
6. I attract crazy people wherever I go but I'm not crazy (at least I don't think so!)
Mary & Suzanne tagged me and now I am going to tag you:)
Mary, Catherine, Sarah, Kim, Terry, and Stephanie
Rules of the tag:
1) Now you list 6 weird facts about yourself and post them on your blog and in my comments section. Then tag 6 more people.
2) Leave a comment in their comments section telling them they are tagged and to go to your blog.
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
HI Kim and Mike! I was just updating my blogroll, and have added you guys from the DTC Feb board! (it's not weird to like scrambled egg & mayo sandwiches is it? I LIKE EM!!!)
Great blog - love you quilt squares!
Lee-Anne (Australia)
LID 2/22/06
I've been tagged. . .
6 Weird Things About Me
1. I would like to go on a highspeed chase with a police officer - I just wouldn't want to be shot or to have wreck (if these 2 things could be guaranteed - I would be right there in it all).
2. If I really like a song, I can listen to it repetitively for an hour (not even kidding)
3. I like to eat 'raw' firm tofu with spicy three pepper hummus!
4. I don't like my food to touch on the plate (yes, I have food issues) - but this is getting better.
5. I sleep best with the fan on or some other kind of droning machine.
6. I love storms.
Rules of the tag:
1) Now you list 6 weird facts about yourself and post them on your blog and in my comments section. Then tag 6 more people.
2) Leave a comment in their comments section telling them they are tagged and to go to your blog.
Sarah
http://www.comingaroundagain.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment