
What is the myth behind the rubber ducky? Is it the cute face? Is it the way that special ducky just looks right at you? Is it the bright yellow color? Is it the special squeak or its different colored beak? Why are we as children so mesmerized by the way it squeaks, floats, and after thousands of squeaks in time......
It eventually
Well I hate to say it
Sinks
This month the Secret Pal Theme for the February/March DTC Yahoo Group is Bath Time.
Although I can't tell you what I am sending, it is safe to say that somehow a rubber ducky is involved:)
In honor of Rubber Duckies all over the world, this one is for you!!
The Rubber Ducky Song
Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bath time lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you;
(woh woh bee doh)
Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, it's true!
(doo doo doo doooo, doo doo)
CHORUS: Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby
(rub-a-dub-dubby!)
Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awefully fond of you.
(repeat chorus)
Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awefully fond of...
Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of...
Rubber ducky, I'm awefully fond of you!
(doo doo, be doo.)












No comments:
Post a Comment