Friday, I came home and what to my surprise do I discover in the mail. A beautiful Mommy & Daddy to be baby card.
You'll never guess who sent this beautiful card.
OK, just one guess.
You are right.
"Piglet" our world class traveler.
Piglet has been very busy being anonymous, traveling near and far to surprise Mike & I.
Yes, you can ask.
What did I receive today as the mailman struggled to juggle the mail?
More Piglet Surprises!!!!!!
Piglet how did you know I was related to Juan Valdez? That we were in dire need of a new coffee mug?
Piglet sent us a beautiful Easter Basket containing Dunkin Donuts Coffee, tea, a Hershey Chocolate bar (Ummm...), an adorable Easter Bunny Plate, and a beautiful candle.
Wow!!! If I didn't have a cold right now, I would sit and have candle-lit coffee with Mike. Afterall, we will soon need to drink coffee to keep up with our little one.
Piglet was not to be outdone and in addition, sent a beautifully heart packaged envelope containing beautiful Children's books. (The Saggy Baggy Elephant, The Little Red Hen, The Shy Little Kitten, I love you Mommy, Butterfly Kisses, and Where do kisses come from?) I will definitely be reading all of these great stories by candle-lit coffee.
I was thinking of reading them to Mike. What do you think???
I am so impressed by Piglet and yet the question remains......
Just, who is Piglet???
Now I thought I was gaining ground on our mystery pal and then another surprise.
We received more mail.
Tom & Jerry, how did you know I needed scrap-booking scissors? I can't wait to start creating our child's lifebook!!
It is a mystery and yet another question remains......
Who is Tom & Jerry?????
With every gift we received a card with a heartfelt wish inside.
Thank you for the heartfelt wishes, Mommy & Daddy to be baby cards, and beautiful gifts.
Life really is full of surprises!!!
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment