Thursday, May 25, 2006

"90 Years" Raggedy Ann & Andy

Wow!!! We received a gift from "Raggedy Ann & Andy". I had no idea these dolls have been around for "90" years! The gift was so thoughtful. Enclosed in our gift were absolutely adorable "Raggedy Ann & Andy" dolls, storybooks, a beautiful cross-stitch kit, as well as the history, (photos over the years), of "Raggedy Ann & Andy". Mike & I were truly floored at the time and effort taken to organize such a wonderful gift. We had no idea who "Johnny Gruelle" was and how his family influenced the development of these dolls and the stories that followed.

Again, WOW!!

Thank you "Raggedy Ann & Andy"

1 comment:

Moosevine said...

What awesome gifts! I loved reading R. Ann & Andy stories as a kid, but I'd totally forgotten about them. Annie's gonna have so much fun with all of this! :)