Monday, May 01, 2006

As we get closer to that magic number....

As we get closer to that magic number, I enjoy every wish that much more. This wish came from the BeDell family on Saturday and I wanted to share it:)

It's Your Quilt

It's ok if you sit on your quilt.
it's ok if your bottle gets spilt.
If you swallow some air
And you burp, don't despair.
It's ok if you spit on your quilt.

There are scraps old and new in your quilt,
Put together for you on your quilt.
If your gums feel numb
"Cause your teeth haven't come
It's ok if you chew on your quilt.

We expect you to lie on your quilt.
If you hurt you may cry on your quilt.
On a cold rainy night,
Don't you fret, you're all right,
You'll be snug, warm and dry on your qult.

-Nacny Riddell

1 comment:

OziMum said...

What a great poem! I think I'm getting pretty close to 100 squares too!! I just love looking at all those bits of fabric... not as excited about sewing straight though!!! I'm a rotten sew'r!!!
Lee-Anne