Thursday, May 11, 2006

Come Visit Dad & My Secret Pals

After experiencing technical difficulty, my Dad pitched in to provide photos of our Secret Pals visit.
I brought over some Secret Pals to Dad's house or should I say Grandpa's house?
My Secret Pals got to see Dad in action, teaching his online course. While Dad was teaching, we decided to hang around the house.
Check out our Secret Pals in action!!(Are you stunned yet?)
Wow!! (Shocking!)
Can they move!!! (Not an inch!)

Here are our CCAI Secret Pals. Gotta love the bears!!! Isn't the ABC book perfect for little hands!!
Here are our Daffy & Daisy Duck Secret Pals. My first "Pooh " bear (how cute) and the book is perfect for Mother's day!

There were a few more gifts but my shopping bag wasn't big enough to bring them over. A previous post described the rest of our lovely gifts. Sorry Secret Pals but I loved the gifts just the same!

No comments: