After a long day at work I came home to two surprises.
We received a gift from Daffy & Daisy Duck.
Who are Daffy & Daisy Duck???
Well, we will discuss that later:)
The gift was so thoughtful. It contained the most adorable my first "Pooh" bear with a rattle inside it (Definitely going to China with us!!). A Leap Frog Alphabet Phonics Game (I have to watch Mike, he can't keep his hands off it!). An adorable Mommy looks like me board book with raised textures!!
We also received our first CCAI Secret Pals Gift. Our gift included an adorable pink teddy bear which Mike decided was his. Of course I reminded him he had to share:) A Dr. Seus ABC board book which will fit quite nicely in our little one's hands. A travel bath gift for Mom (thats me!!! Yeah!!!) and a sweet pink blanky teddy bear which will go to China with us.
I have been so overwhelmed by the genorosity of all my family, friends, & Internet friends who have sent all of these special surprise gifts.
I really don't know who is having more fun, Mike or me!!!
Althought the wait is long you have all helped to make the wait that much shorter. As soon as I can borrow Dad's camera I will post pictures of all of the gifts.
Love you all!!!! Thank you!!!
Friday, May 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment