May 17-22, 2006
Over 600 Beautiful Treasures!
All proceeds go to provide surgeries for Heart Babies.
Be a Hero! Heal a Heart!
The proceeds from all listed items sold by Love Without Boundaries go to help orphaned children in China, by providing medical care, nutrition, education, and foster care to some of the world's most vulnerable children. Love Without Boundaries is a registered 501(c)(3) organization in the US. One of the Quilts on auction was created with squares & wishes donated by my "One Hundred Good Wishes Quilts" OHGWQ Yahoo Group. I actually found my square! So many lives are saved and children are treated who may not have had the resources to do so before.
Take a peek at the auction, I know you just won't be able to pass it up:)












1 comment:
WOW! What a wonderful assortment of items. I hope that they raise quite a bit of money. Unfortunately my heart is just not in it right now..making it difficult to purchase something for a baby who is 2 years out.*sigh*
Post a Comment