Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy ONE year LID-versary!!!!


I saw this great pic on
  • Kim's Blog
  • and just had to share it. I think that the wait brings out the best and worse aspects of ourselves. Most days I'm caught between my devilish and angelic self. If you would like to create your own visit
  • Bless this Chick


  • What I can say?

    It is our ONE year LID-versary. It is hard to believe that this much time has passed.
    It feels like forever.I found this poem and it touched my heart. Whether we are referred a boy or girl the words all feel the same.

    Half A World Away
    By Jill Work

    A half a world away
    Sometimes it seems we're so far apart
    But a half a world away
    Is not too far for a journey of their heart

    My little one, my bundle of joy
    I'm waiting for you
    My precious son, my baby boy
    I know you're waiting too

    A half a world away
    A child waits for a family of his own
    While a half a world away
    A family waits to come bring him home

    My little one, my bundle of joy
    I'm whispering a prayer
    My precious son, my baby boy
    I hope to soon be there

    I hope that we
    will no longer be
    a half a world away.

    Copyright words and music 1999 Jill Marshall-Work

    1 comment:

    4D said...

    Happy 1 Year LID-iversary!

    May the rest of your wait be a short one.

    Keep smilin!