Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cookies and cookies and cookies

This weekend was one big cookie baking-fest! Considering how nasty it was outside I am happy I was baking. Unfortunately baking does not bode well with the picture taking process. Too much of a dough issue going on. With the help of my mom and mother in-law we baked way too many batches of cookies. But we are done! or should I say think we are done! I'd like to make one more type of cookie but just don't know how I am going to fit it in. What cookies did I make:

Vanilla/almond butter cookie (Cookie Cut-out recipe)
Double chocolate cookie
Chocolate macaroon (the chocolate gets added tomorrow)
Lemon cookie
Snow covered crescent
Cinnamon thins
Rice Krispie treats
Snowman

Somehow I think I missed one but I just can't think cookie straight right now. I still owe you the recipes and hope to post them before the new year.

If I am tired I am sure the two MOMS will sleep like a rock tonight! That is where I am off to right now.










BTW- These are what I had on all day during the process!My new fuzzy comfey slippers! Thanks to my mother in-law for treating me!

No comments: