The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before September 30, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before December 14, 2005.
First congrats and best wishes to all who will be seeing their little ones pictures in the coming days. A true miracle and wonderful gift to start the holiday season.
What does it really mean to me?
There are now, hold on to your seats everyone......drumroll please......
how many?......
December = 16 dates left
January = 31 dates left
February = 28 dates left
March = 6 dates left
Total = 81 dates left
81 Log in Dates ahead of us!
Are there really 81 dates ahead of us. Not really. I'm just counting all the dates. If you take away weekends and dates that the CCAA was on holidays it is even less. The more important question to be asked is: How many children were actually referred? It doesn't appear that the CCAA has sped up. It still looks like it is going to take at least three months to get thru a month. With December supposedly smaller I was hoping for more dates. If they average 7-8 days per referral batch it may still take two more months to get thru December. I still think I am looking at another 8-10 months. Yes, I am being optimistic that the CCAA will pick up the pace a little. At least its not a year, right?
Hold that thought....












No comments:
Post a Comment