Tuesday, January 15, 2008

All day long I heard these words.....




I want

I want

I want

I want

I want this

I want that

I want this again

I want that again

At some point it just was TOO much

all this I WANT STUFF

Where was the PLEASE in all this I want stuff

So I decided I would see if anyone cared about what I want

Now I know I couldn't really ask for the one thing I really want so I asked for something else. I don't think I asked for a lot but well you decide.

I politely asked my three year olds

If I could have ONE MILLION DOLLARS PLEASE...(just figured I'd throw it out there, maybe the figure was a little high for them)

all I got were responses from the other

adults in the room and guess what

THEY WANTED MORE THAN ONE MILLION

not nice

I ASKED FIRST

so for the rest of the day I heard

Ms. Kim wants ONE MILLION DOLLARS please

Well, the general idea took hold, I just wanted them to say.....

PLEASE

just once :)

No comments: