Monday, March 24, 2008

I've been tagged.....

I've been tagged by Susan

1. I do not like ketchup on hotdogs.

2. I'd rather read a god book then watch television.

3. I can't stand the taste of red wine.

4. I am a procrastinator. In school I always waited to the last minute to study for a test.

5. I am organized even when it appears that I am not. I can find anything I am looking for, can't help you if you are looking though!

6. I love classical music and heavy metal.

7. I love to travel.

I am tagging the following friends:

Jackie
Kim (Phoebe's mom)
Tina
Susan
Vicky
Shelley
Di

I'm not linking but you know who you!

Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

No comments: