
This past week has been all about Keanu Reeves and "The Matrix". I think I've watched it four times on t.v. and I just can't get enough of this hunk! Sorry Mike ):
What else happened?
I read one book in less than two days.
Bought two pairs of jeans for $10.00, what a deal!
Bought a HOT PINK NY Yankees onesie set with matching bib and booties, cool!
Watched DVD's all day Sunday! Life wihout a purpose was good for a day!
Cooked and cooked!
Made chicken soup not thinking I'd be posting the next night with a sore throat and cold as you read. Double URGH!
The soup is GOOD if you forget why you are eating it!
Moved along in the Interview process for the online teaching position. Looks good but I will know for sure by Friday!
and the most important news of all!
REFERRALS are coming in and guess what?
They finally made into 2006!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!!
January 4th looks like the cut-off.
What does that mean?
We have 61 log-in dates ahead of us.
Now before you get your hopes up it took over a year to get thru THREE months of log-in dates.
But I'm going to celebrate anyway! WE are into 2006!!! Woohoo!!
This is our year!!!!












1 comment:
Hey, I have a pastel pink Atlanta Braves onesie, but I didn't see the accessories. Our kids have no idea what they're in for during baseball season. ;)
Post a Comment