
I know it isn't something we did not know already but it did feel good to see it officially.
The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before March 31, 2007.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before March 2, 2006.
The CCAA should be back at work which means....hold onto your seat...it is going to be a wild ride!












1 comment:
HI Kim, I have written you in the past we have the same LID as you. My wife and I live in Wisconsin. I have a question for you may be you might know. We were looking at the calander in 2006 and March 4& 5 afre a saturday and Sunday. Do they do LID for Saturday and Sunday. if not then we only have 3 more days to wait. Let me know you thoughts.
Thanks Tony Vella
our email address is tbpbc@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment