Saturday, February 21, 2009

No news today...well no real news...

The rumor mill is as quiet as a mouse although one of my friends did speak with our agency. Our agency believes they will receive referrals either at the end of next week or the beginning of the following week which would be March.

Another waiting mom was told that she may be in but will most likely be next.

Did she speak to my agency? Is she with my agency? She has the same log-in date as me.

I was told the same thing last month or was it the month before last???

I have a feeling comes Monday a rumored cut-off date will be out there and no I do not think we will be waiting till March to know.

I just gotta know.

Am I in?

or NEXT?????

1 comment:

Sue G said...

I hope and pray that you are IN!!!