It was so cold we skipped our way thru!
She loved the park so much she fell asleep after lunch :)
We then went home and explored the walker, her crib, and activiy mat. By the time we got to the activity bouncer, Annie had no gas left in the tank and lasted about 3 minutes before passing out in Mommy's arms.
After a long nap, Annie woke up and had a bit of a tummy ache as evidenced by the projectile formula that landed just about everywhere.
Did I mention she has great aim?
Since Mike just got over a stomache bug, it was no surprise that baby girl may have caught some of it. She slept pretty well and had a bottle about a half hour ago which explains why Mommy is awake :)
Annie loves her Daddy and when Daddy is busy, Annie lets him know who is boss!
I have three more finals to grade and then I am on online teaching hiatus! I can't wait. Who wants to grade papers when all this baby girl fun is going on!
Now what you really came here for. More pics of baby girl!












1 comment:
Look at that little girl on her tummy! M absolutely hated tummy time. Annie is just amazing!
Post a Comment