Today we had an awesome day! Little Annie Yan Ai continues to blossom and more and more of her personality is coming out. I watch her in total awe and still find it hard to believe she is my daughter. She has taken to both of us pretty equally although when cranky /fussing she wants her Momma. This afternoon I caught her staring at me with her big beautiful eyes and thought wow this is what true love is. I can’t imagine my life without her in it. She has her Daddy wrapped around her finger and loves to follow him with her eyes. She is definitely starting to teeth and I can feel her little teeth trying to break through. Lets hope that if it is going to happen, it happens before we get on that plane.
We toured a historical landmark today called the “Tower”. It is very beautiful as well as interesting. You can visit both the indoor and outdoor areas. Little Annie fell asleep and missed most of our tour. We then went to lunch with the group at a restaurant nearby.
The food was delicious!
This afternoon we had a scroll of Annie’s Chinese name and our wishes for her prepared.
I also got to see the Annie transportation system as she flew by me in a walker located in the playroom.
Tomorrow we may go on another tour if the weather holds.
By the way did I mention how much I love her already!
Off to prepare for tomorrow as well as some much needed sleep!
We toured a historical landmark today called the “Tower”. It is very beautiful as well as interesting. You can visit both the indoor and outdoor areas. Little Annie fell asleep and missed most of our tour. We then went to lunch with the group at a restaurant nearby.
The food was delicious!
This afternoon we had a scroll of Annie’s Chinese name and our wishes for her prepared.
I also got to see the Annie transportation system as she flew by me in a walker located in the playroom.
Tomorrow we may go on another tour if the weather holds.
By the way did I mention how much I love her already!
Off to prepare for tomorrow as well as some much needed sleep!
& Donna












No comments:
Post a Comment