Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My March Yahoo Group Buddies

I'm done with my tantrum and back from tantrum-land. Thanks in part to the support of my family and friends. Special thanks to Sheila and Jackie for listening! Here are just a few of the many surprises that keep me going!




These really cute books came from Kylie & Don, our October Book Buddies. The Sheep in the Shop and Is your Mama a Llama are hysterical, Quilt of Wishes is perfect to go with our OHGWQ good wishes memory book, and Curious George brought back so many childhood memories. Thank you Kylie & Don!!!!

After collecting our "100" Good Wishes & Squares whats a girl to do but swap postcards! This one is from Tracy & family. How I would really like to be at the beach right now!!!Thanks Tracy!!
These cute accessories came from Dawn & family. I don't know how Dawn found the time. She is curently waiting for travel approval to go to China and pick up her little one. Aren't they cute! Thanks Dawn!!!

No comments: