Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Secret Pal Revealed!!!


Today we received the last secret pal gift for the "Big Reveal" for our Feb/Mar Yahoo Secret Pal Exchange. Wow! We were surprised to see that it was Sheila and Roger! All along I have been corresponding with Sheila and had no idea! How do you thank two people who have such big hearts! (I'll have to be creative) We have received so many wonderful gifts during the past year and each and every one was special and unique. Just like our secret pals. Words can not express our gratitude. This was one gift Mike couldn't wait for me to open. He couldn't believe it when he saw it. He told me we received it and when I asked who are secret pals were he told me I would just have to see the gift myself to find out! Our last gift was a diaper bag filled with really cool baby items including "Butt Paste", hysterical!!!personalized with unique law enforement patches from all over New York. I can't even imagine how long it took to collect them. After 9/11 we found a new appreciation for life and met so many wonderful law enforcement officers from all over the country including New York while down at the World Trade Center and Saint Paul's Church. It was an honor to work alongside them and an even greater honor to have something as special as this gift to remind us. Our secret pals are really connected:) We have been truly blessed and know tht this is just the beginning of a friendship! (((Hugs))) to you both we could not have gotten this far in the wait without you!!!

1 comment:

4D said...

Yeah! Great stuff and a wonderful SP. Ya can't ask for more.

Keep smilin!