As I mentioned in an earlier post this past week has been really trying. Mike's Dad is home and getting stronger everyday. The wait is the wait and like anything else I recognize that I just can't have a good day everyday. I'm going to allow myself a "downer day" here and there but I promise not to make it a habit!! Today, I received a gift from Winnie the Pooh.
What would I do without you.
And
Who are you?
How will we ever be able to thank you for bringing sunshine to our day and keeping all of our dreaded waiting thoughts away!!
We plan on putting the puzzle together ahead of time just for fun.
The books I adore and Mike thought they were really neat. I especially loved the book titled "Eeyore's Birthday". Since Mike doesn't remember who Eeyore is I might just read that one to him ahead of time! I didn't get a chance to read each one as I was just getting ready to leave for work but I promise tomorrow I will read them. They have found a permanent home in our ever expanding bookcase. As an avid reader I look forward to the day that we can snuggle up with our little one and read all of these wonderful books. I can't tell you how much it means to have family and friends supporting us!! Thanks for being you whereever you are! I can't wait to thank you in person:)












No comments:
Post a Comment