Saturday, December 23, 2006

CCAI Secret Pal Xmas Surprises!

We received this wonderful surprise the other day! Isn't the wrapping paper cute! Our Secret Pal is so thoughtful and remembered our anniversary as well.

I keep showing off the gift to every person that comes in my home. The same question keeps coming up "Well, what is it? Did you open it? I bet you re-wrapped it?" Everyone gets the same answer. "No, I didn't re-wrap it. (although I did think about it a few times)"We will find out what our wonderful Secret Pal gift is on Christmas."

If I can stay up I guarantee it will be opened at 12:01 am Christmas Day! Secret Pal you have been so wonderful to us. I can't thank you enough for all the special gifts we received from you this year! It's as if you know us by heart. We can't wait for the day when we can send you that special thank you, you so deserve. Happy Holidays and all our best wishes for the coming new year.

Get ready.....

We are about to enter the year of the "Boar":)

No comments: