| View Show | Create Your OwnThis year was all about the kids!
Big kids!
Small kids!
and the long awaited ones!!!
As one of the big kids I impatiently waited (haven't done that before, LOL!) to open gifts on Christmas Eve & Christmas morning. Thanks to my wonderful Family for all their support this year and for all the wonderful gifts we received. Special thanks to my CCAI Secret Pal for the beautiful China Doll and gift card to T.G.I.F.'s and to Cathy & Cecil for the winter scarves, angel statue, and beautiful Baby Blessing Ornament.
This year I had so much to be grateful for. My family, my friends, all the wonderful families I met along this journey and all the friends I've made along the way. The greatest gift I received this year came in the form of the life long friendships made! I'm going to go before I get all mushy on you!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment