Saturday, December 16, 2006

So Where am I?

So the question is “Where have I been?”.
I wish I really knew the answer.
I didn’t go on a trip.
My computer didn’t break down. I wasn’t stuck at work.

I just wasn’t anywhere.

I guess I just didn’t have it in me to post, to email, to read blogs, or keep up with the different boards & groups I am a member of. Yes, there has been a lot going on. Mike’s Dad continues his uphill battle against illness. I am now officially semi-retired. I guess the question is what am I retiring to? I keep telling myself that there is much to do. And I know deep down inside there is. I guess I was just hoping for more this Christmas and a little disappointed that it isn’t everything I wished for. I am grateful for my husband and family and truly love the Holiday Season but I’m dragging….

I have good days

And

Not so good days.

Right now I am trying to concentrate on the good.

So where am I?

On a little break…..

I hope to be back soon...

Catch you on a good day:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kim.

4D said...

It is hard and we all need a break sometimes. Re-energize and take things one step at a time.

Keep smilin!