less $$$
Part of it is my attempt to stay within a budget so we have the $$$ that we need for China. Part of it is my mood and lack of desire to shop. I did manage to get out some swap gifts and a few other surprise gifts. Mike picked up a Quilting Book, "Quilting for Dummies" for me for Christmas. Not that I'm a dummy (He!He!). Its actually a great resource.
Today, while out we saw the most adorable "Dora the World Explorer" Beanie Baby. And you know we just had to get the China one. I spent this afternoon picking it up and putting it down all the while imagining how nice it would be for our little one to be holding it.
We also received a surprise from Zoey and Mickey Mouse. So try as I might to stay in funk-land some really special people out there are working hard to lift my spirits! I also received a an adorable e-card from Jackie. All of you have been so wonderful to me!
Someone named "Zoey" knew we didn't have a clue about chop-sticks and decided it was time for us to learn! Zoey sent us this Sushi set. Its really cool! The gift bag was decorated with my favorite "butterflies".
"Mickey Mouse" has been in our house before! How do I know that? Well the Beanie Babies match the color of our furbabies, Rascal & Henry. The gift was in an adorable pink with multi-colored dotted tissue paper. I appreciate the gifts so much and see just how much time was spent aranging them! The book looks like fun and has a lot of interesting quotes and sayings. One of my favorites already:" Who takes the child by the hand takes the mother by the heart."
As you can see by Henry's reaction he was having no part of the Beanie Baby Henry! I caught him in the act of "taking" Beanie Baby Henry down! Bad Henry!Thank you all for being the best family & friends a girl and guy could have!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment