Monday, January 29, 2007

January Madness


Blogger forced my hand and I switched over! I just couldn't sign on to post without switching. I finally switch and now I can't post photos without a battle! Urgh! This has really been a month of madness! I have annoying indoor allergies that just won't go AWAY! Weather that is sooo COLD I can't get out! But I should be happy right? Afterall, with each passing day I am one step closer, one day closer to our little one! All in all it hasn't been a BAD month. Last week I helped decorate a house for a family from my local FCC chapter who were coming home with their little girl! What a day it was! The COLDEST day of the year. It must have been close to zero with the windchill! The best part was seeing the little ones who came to help. This friday, I am helping decorate another home! Love to hear BABIES are arriving! I can't wait for this to be MY house! I also started getting mentally prepared to re-do paperwork, fingerprints, medicals, etc..I only wished I would have called the Doctor's office sooner. It is not easy to schedule physicals! What can a girl do but beg and BEG I did. Appointments at the end of FEB, I guess I'll just have to suck it up. We also went out to dinner with another couple who are waiting like us. Its truly amazing how easy it is to talk about the process. Lots of laughs and more to come...As soon as I can get blogger to let me upload photos, you'll see some OVERDUE smiles!

No comments: