I read a few of these top ten Wait Lists today and couldn't help myself.
1. I have hundreds of fabric squares for a quilt I keep waiting to make.
2. I am confusing the word wait with weight!
3. I no longer take vacations, I take mental health breaks.
4. I have started counting Log In Dates ahead of me instead of the number of months behind me.
5. Every month revolves around the next batch of referrals.
6. My cats have become baby clothes models!
7. I need a map to get around all the secret pal gifts in our guest bedroom.
8. Too many swaps….too much time….I can no longer keep track of what swap is due when.
9. My family knows more about the wait than I do.
10. Every day I say I can’t wait another day!
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
That is so funny!
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment