A very interesting article appeared in the NY Times today. I don't know if I agree with everything written but I do know this. No matter how I feel about the decrease in referrals, the increased wait times. we are in it for the long haul. It is not up to us to decide if we are worthy of a child from China. It is up to the CCAA. I will not question that no matter how frustrating the wait becomes. Somewhere in China beats the heart of our little girl or boy. Here is the link: Tuesday, January 23, 2007
The Mystery of the Chinese Baby Shortage
A very interesting article appeared in the NY Times today. I don't know if I agree with everything written but I do know this. No matter how I feel about the decrease in referrals, the increased wait times. we are in it for the long haul. It is not up to us to decide if we are worthy of a child from China. It is up to the CCAA. I will not question that no matter how frustrating the wait becomes. Somewhere in China beats the heart of our little girl or boy. Here is the link:
Labels:
Where are all the children?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment