
Its been a long FOURTEEN MONTHS so I asked for a little divine ladybug intervention! Happy fourteen month LID-versary!
Other Happy News:
1. Roger Clemens signed with the New York Yankees!
2. There has been "pillowcase" dress progress! (Post to follow)
3. The yard is almost completely weed free!
4. There are flowers to plant!
5. More "pillowcase" dresses to make!
6. Tentative plans to meet the terrible twins are in the works!
7. We received the most adorable bath-time books from last month's swap! (Post to follow)
Since our LID is March 7, 2006. I'm stopping at the number "7".
The sun came out!
and
I'm really happy it did!












5 comments:
Happy 14 Month LID-iversary!!
Wonderful positive highlights.
Keep smilin!
WaWa said the other night "but we don't know them...." when I asked if you two could come for a visit! It was the funniest thing. I feel like I know you...
Is there something unpleasant about you that I should be aware of?
I can be a bit cranky about the wait. I can't type without mistakes (see two prior deleted posts) ! And tell "WaWa", Mike said the same thing! My reply: " I have known Trixie" for over two years, you need to get out more my love:)"
Post a Comment